My lovely followers

Tuesday 16 April 2024

Just relaxing 6

 Happy Tuesday to you all, hope all is good with you

This morning before heading to work I put this one together after watching one of Tracey Dutton's You tube tutorial. 

For this one I used the following

5x7 inch card with teal mat

Versafine clair - Nocturne, Bali Blue, Charming Pink and Shady lane

Elements Lime punch and Bermuda

Lavinia stamps - mini flutter, flutterby mini,Tia, Swing bed large, Mini Leaf 1, Flowers mini and Magic surrounds us

Teal and light blue Koh-I-Noor watercolour pencils

White pastel pencil

Wink of stella

Water splats

Thank you for coming on over, makes my day

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

A Perfect Time to Craft April AG 28/04 unlimited

Ellibelles April challenge-ATG 01/05 unlimited


Allsorts 776 Spring 21/04 2/3 entries


daisy chain 84-not square 01/05 maxed


the sisterhood of crafters 10-showers or flowers 21/04 maxed

as you like it- floral all the way I don't do cute 20/04 2/3 entries


6 comments:

  1. Absolutle magical stamped scene-love all the beautiful stamps.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful creation with these wonderful colors and design! Thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts and my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty fairy scene with such lovely colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful floral card. Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! I love your colours too. Thank you for joining in at As You Like it. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...