My lovely followers

Wednesday 10 April 2024

With Love and Sympathy 8

 Hi all me again... Been on a roll lately and finding myself to be writing up alot of posts. My fingers are getting shorter with al the typing lol. At least I am getting more cards onto ebay to sell. - BONUS!!

For this Sympathy card I used the following products

DL size ivory card base with brown mat

Lavinia Stamps - Lillium, Heartfelt verses and magic surrounds us

Versafine clair Portobello, Summertime and Fallen leaves

Elements - Truffle 

Kuretake clean colour pens peachy pinks

Glossy accents


Thank you for coming on over to see me again

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Classic design-'March april  ATG 16/04 unlimited


A Perfect Time to Craft April AG 28/04 unlimited



2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful, elegant card!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a beautiful card for a sad occasion. Love the textured look in the flowers. Thanks for joining us this month over at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...