My lovely followers

Tuesday 9 April 2024

Spring is here and so is the Green man 10

 Hi everyone

I haven't used my Large Green man, who heralds Spring, for a while so thought I would give him a dusting off and have a play.

For my card I used the following products

DL Cardbase with yellow and brown layer and matting

Lavinia stamps - Large Green man, Foliage set, Twisted vine set

Elements - Sahara, olive, dark denim and mulberry

Versafine Clair - Nocturne, Twilight, Shady lane and Golden meadow

Pink and green Koh-I-Noor watercolour pencils

Yellow sparkle posca pen

White posca pen

Lime green stickles

gold Uni ball gel pen

Lavinia sentiment stickers




Thak you for visiting me

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Classic design-'March april  ATG 16/04 unlimited


A Perfect Time to Craft April AG 28/04 unlimited


6 comments:

  1. WOW stunning card and love the fabulous green man.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card featuring your mystical Green Man, wonderful colours.
    Thank you for joining in at Stamping Sensations.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge April "ATG". Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so effective - beautifully put together.

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Inspirations Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...