My lovely followers

Saturday 28 January 2012

Ellies Birthday - Krista Smith

Good morning everyone 

This is just a short post this morning as I have lots to do (all the boring stuff that needs doing...shopping etc LOL)  

I coloured up another image from Saturated Canary... Krista is so talented and it is always a joy to work with them.





Ingredients 
Paper - were freebies but cannot remember where from (that comes from having too much and forgetting to label the file LOL).. sorry. 
Image - Ellies Birthday - Krista Smith 
Pearls and ribbon - my stash 

The inside compliments the front as usual

This is actually quite a plain card but I think it works. I just couldn't think of anything to enhance it in any way.  Thats about it really.  Have a good day all and see you soon 

Hugz Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...