My lovely followers

Sunday 22 October 2023

Choose to shine

 Hi again just popped in to post this card.  I am trying to use some of the stamps that I have not used before

Background was made using my gelli plate

I used the following Lavinia ingredients

Elements inks Blue atoll and graphite

Versafine clair Nocturne and verdant

Sandstone and lime green stickles

Spectrum Noir Glitter pens Yellow, pink and purple

Yellow pastel pencil

Black and gold glitter gel pens

Stamps Dragonfly keeper, Fairy foragers, orchard grass and Fairy bells

Thank you for coming on over to see me, really appreciate your company

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

A perfect time to craft ag's October 28/11 unlimited

Allys angels 75 ATG's 15/11 maxed TOP PICK

Classic design October 10 anything goes 15/11 unlimited

Fab n Funky 582 make it female 01/11 maxed

The Fairy and the unicorn October Fantasy 01/11 maxed WINNER

The corrosive challenge 10 October 01/11 2/3 




3 comments:

  1. Fabulous background and beautiful stamps--do you ever sleep??? lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thank you. Yes I do sleep it is just when I am on a roll I just keep going xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card and thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...