My lovely followers

Sunday 1 October 2023

Snow is falling, all around us

 Hi again 

I just had to follow one of Tracy Duttons tutorials today and this is what I came up with Thank you Tracy for a fabulous card and I enjoyed it so much may try again in different colours. Mine did not turn out exactly the same no white space, the hills were extended and different branches/words (which I forgot to stamp off the words before using so turned out a little too dark) - I will do better next time lol

Right here are the ingredients

Elements ink mermaid, graphite, russet orange

Nocturne Versafine clair

Stamps, Winter magic words, Leaf 2 mini, Large reindeer

Red gliitter posca pen

White posca pen

Lime green stickles

black sharpie


Thank you for coming on over again, really appreciate it

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges




10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and lobve the magnificent Reindeer-the script doesn't look too dark to me.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yo so much Carol. I love reindeers. The script looks too much in my face but that is self critism lol xx

      Delete
  2. A favourite Lavinia image, he's such a regal fellow, thanks for sharing another with us at We Love Stamping October challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful stag, your background is brilliant, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular card! Love all the details. I’ve looked Tracy up in YouTube, I just have to try this tutorial as well. I’m delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks All Occasions Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is fantastic! I love the colors and the stamped words in the background looks amazing! Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, with beautiful mix of colours and images, love this, but I love all your cards. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous background. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project Elaine. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy CT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...