My lovely followers

Sunday 15 October 2023

Winter grazing

 Hi 

It is time for a new challenge over at  Peace on Earth Christmas and this is the moodboard to follow.  Lots of choices to be had


I chose the wreath

Fot this card I used Card-io stamp sets Water's edge, Mini Tall trees, Dear Deer, Holly Hideaway, Poinsttias and Peppermint

Inks used were Versafine Clair Nocturn, Rain forest.

Versacolor inks cardinal, pink and Boysenberry

Glamour dust glitter random on the hills and lavinia holographic glitter over the wreath


Now it is time for you to come on over and join in with this fun  Peace on Earth Christmas we would love to see you there so we can enjoy looking at your art

Hugz Elaine DT x


9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamped wreath and love all the little animals
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW ... this is just GORGEOUS my friend! You are SO creative!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous scene you have created, so peacefully beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous scene Elaine, love the wintery feel around it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Elaine! I just had to tell you how amazed I am by the reflections on the snow your characters have cast - what a brilliant card and wonderful scene you've created!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the wreath and the way you used it as a frame for the scene with the deer. The mice sitting outside it looking in are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is the best wreath I have seen in times!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...