My lovely followers

Sunday 1 October 2023

Flutterby

 For this month the challenge theme over at AAA Birthday Challenge is Favorite Colours chosen by Sue


 I have so many favoutite colours so this time I have opted for green.

A simple butterfly by memory box cut from a backgound I had made from a gel plate design and using an embossing folder to give it interest.The three smaller butterflies using a punch. The backgound I used the same embossing folder.  All of the wings lift away from the card to make it 3-dimensional.


Thank you for popping on over.  Why not join in the fun challenge over at AAA Birthday

Hugz Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges




3 comments:

  1. That's a very stylish card Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love the embossing and the butterfly, so pretty. Thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks, have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love the embossing and beautiful butterfly and colors. Stunning card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...