My lovely followers

Saturday 28 October 2023

Dressing the magical tree

Hello every one

Lavinia Stamps had a new release of stamps two days ago, Winter Whispers,  mine turned up today so I just had to play and here is the result, but first to the ingredients

7 inch card blank

Stamps- Fairy foragers, Star, Eve, Wild pine and mini fairy lantern

Elements inks Graphite, della blue, olive and midnight blue

Versafine clair Nocturne

Hill masks

Glitter posca pens light and dark blue

Silver posca

Red and orange Kuretake pens

Nuvo aqua shimmer glitter gloss

Nuvo watercolour pencils, 2 x blues

glitter gel pens blue, purple, silver and black

Starbrights holographic glitter




Well that's it for me today - maybe

Hope you enjoyed your visit

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges




13 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and Magical scene,love the stamps and glitter.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my lovely. I am loving the new release samps by Lavinia, but then again I love them all. xx

      Delete
  2. How pretty these are on your card, the images the sparkle, great job, thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Great job! Have a Krafty Day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I love Lavinia stamps. I saw your card on Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a glorious card Elaine, I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a magical Christmas card. I'm loving the sparkle and shine you added to your card. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh I love your card ... it is so adorable. Thanks for joining the Outlawz Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the unusual images for Christmas. Thanks for sharing with us at HLS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How magical is this and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful scene you created and love the sparkle and shine! So glad you joined us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous Winter scene. Thank you for sharing with us at WWCAC Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...