My lovely followers

Sunday 23 June 2024

Best friends and dreams 1

 Hey everyone, I do hope you are well.

Two more Andy Skinners stamps - ''Best friends come in all shapes and sizes'' and '' Let your dreams take flight'' I am loving them

DL card with front panel made using inks brown mat

Coloured using Koh-I-Noor Mondeluez watercolour pencils


Thank you for coming on over to look at my cards

Elaine xx

These have been entered into the following challenges

A Perfect Time to Craft June AG 28/06 unlimited

Classic design June AG 15/07 unlimited


Wordart Wednesday wks 653-654 01/07 1/3 entries


Allsorts 786 anything goes 01/07 1/3 entries


Ellibelle Crafty Wednesday June/July anything goes 01/08 1/3 entries

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and stamps-love the inky backgrounds.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - The backgrounds are made using acrylic paints mixed with water on mat to the consistency of colour you want to achieve (lighter colour more water), kitchen towel dabbed into it, dab off the excess then lightly pounce onto the card

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love those stamps and what you have created with them! Both cards are Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely images, although you do not say which is your Allsorts entry, we do need it to be identified to be eligible.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...