My lovely followers

Saturday 1 June 2024

Keeping an eye on you

 Happy Friday to you all

For today's card I used a stamps I had not used before, I have plenty of stamps not used yet and am determined to get them dusted off

I have to say I loved making this with so many adornments.

I found the inspiration for this from Lavinia website

Ingredients used

5x7 inch cardbase with black and teal matt/layering

Elements - Sundance, Mermaid and Pine

Nocturne Versafine clair

Lavinia stamps - Simmi and Art from the heart

Koh-I-Noor watercolour pencil Teal

Cayman stickles

Sakura gelly roll stardust clear pen

Signo Nobel metal green metallic pen

Liquid pearls - Mermaid

Diamante

glossy accents

white gel pen


Thank you for visitng me

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges 

A Perfect Time to Craft June AG 28/06 unlimited

NBUS Challenge - No. 63 Never Before Used Simmi 01/07 unlimited







3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and eye stamp.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! All those dots, very blingy! Perfect colour choice too. Love it! Thanks so much for joining the Anything Goes challenge with Krafty Chicks this week.
    Diane - DT KCC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...