My lovely followers

Wednesday 5 June 2024

Bobbing along

 Hello all (again!!!)  hope you are well

I wanted to use a couple of stamps I have not used before - Liberty and Bulrushes

Products used are as follows

A5 card blank (A4 sheet card folded) with black mat

Versafine clair - Nocturne and twilight

Elements - Violet chalk, della blue, dark denim, truffle and sahara

circle mask

Lavinia stamps - Millie and munch, Liberty, Willow, orchard grass, bulrushes

Koh-I-Noor Mondeluez watercolour pencils - yellows, oranges, brown, pink. purple and greens

Glossy accents and wink of stella

white pastel pencil and white gel pen

Not put a sentiment on yet as not sure what I will use it for - maybe sell it



Thank you for dropping by to see me

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

A Perfect Time to Craft June AG 28/06 unlimited

NBUS Challenge - No. 63 Never Before Used Liberty 01/07 unlimited





5 comments:

  1. More beautiful scenes and gorgeous colour mix Elaine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fabulous
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    PS sorry I am a little late in visiting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful and romantic scene for your floating friends! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT KCC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love the magical feel of your card and how the glossy accents added just a bit of shine to your card. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More! Apologies for the late comment.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...