My lovely followers

Sunday 9 June 2024

Destination

 Hi all - yet again I am going to try to keep this as my last post today though I am not promising mind

For this one I used the following

5x7 inch card blank with grey/navy mat/layering

Elements ink Graphite

Versafine clair Nocturne, morning mist and arctic

Grey, yellow and blue Koh-I-Noor pencils

Lavinia stamps - Butterflies, Luka, Inner wooden gate, Arch of Angels

Sentiment sticker

Brick stencil

Wink of stella

White, grey and black pastel pencils



Thank you for coming on over yet again

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

A Perfect Time to Craft June AG 28/06 unlimited

Crazy is our fame, stencils are our game 01/07 2/3 entries

NBUS Challenge - No. 63 Never Before Used Inner wooden gate 01/07 unlimited




2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...