My lovely followers

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Another card *

Well it is a card at the moment but am thinking I may use this in the future as a book cover or maybe on a canvas project. I am quite pleased with the end result of my collage.

Elizabeth Bennett, from Indigoblu, is a lovely stamp to work with.  I stamped her on white card stock and placed her on a dark burgundy card.  I used the same stamp around the edges.  I colored some of image using polychromo pencils.  I wiped scattered straw and vintage photo over the white space and sprayed water over the top. I distressed the edges of the card and wiped with vintage photo.  Thats it really - simples!

Now for the pics

Thank you for joining me today.

Hugz Elaine xxx

8 comments:

  1. I love how this turned out, Elaine! The netting and flowers make a wonderful edging around your card! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous stamping and inking Elaine, you have created a really eye catching card.

    Hope you have a good Thursday and thank you for joining in at Stamoing Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Elaine, I love how you've used the stamp around the edge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is beautiful, what a lovely card. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge Neva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, great design. Thanks for sharing with us at the Come And Get It challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. It certainly is a gorgeous stamp and you've shown it off to perfection here. Love how you've also used it to make the border. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely project and colors! Thanks for joining in the TIMI challenge at Craft Stamper!
    xxx Ellie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card ...... thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...