My lovely followers

Monday 20 May 2024

Believe in Magic 1

 Hi everyone, I am back

This card has caused me so many problems - everything went wrong and has taken me the best part of the day

Anyway here it is and the ingredients

8x8inch card base with green and black matt and layering

Elements ink Dark denim, Della blue, Violet chalk, Sundance, Pine and Olive

Versafine Clair - Nocturne and Rain Forest

Lavinia stamps - Ash, Rusus, Dana, Elfin Cap cluster, Elfin Caps and Believe in Magic

Lime green stickles

Yellow, orange, white and grey pastel pencils

Koh-I-Noor watercolour pencils 22, 23, 33, 45, 62 and 63

Black finer and white gel pen

Black sharpie


Thank you for coming on over to see me

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges


Allsorts781 Anything goes 25/05 2/3 entries

 A Perfect Time to Craft May AG 28/06 unlimited

C.R.A.F.T. - 720 AG 01/06 maxed


Crafty Calendar - AG 5/6 maxed


Creative Inspirations Challenge 14 - AG 01/06 maxed


We Love Stamping - AG 01/06 maxed



9 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Elaine,great sentiment and love the stamps.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely really appreciate your kind words xx

      Delete
  2. Wow! First, I must say it was worth every minute of effort! Your blending is exquisite and those elfin caps are gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing again at the Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing our celebrations at Allsorts with this incredible card. Such a wonderful scene. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, I love your magical scene. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing scene! I just love the magical effect you have created.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful scene which reminds me of Art Deco in its layout.. Thanks for playing along with us for our 15th birthday at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It certainly doesn't look like it caused you problems, it is a masterpiece in design and colouring, I love it. With 2 hats on, I will say - Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry but you have entered the Crafty Calendar challenge more than 3 times this month so you have been taken out of the draw for the prize

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...