My lovely followers

Sunday 5 May 2024

Buttercup bees 6

Hello everyone, time for me to post yet again

I have been sorting out my offcut of card drawer.  Yayyy I salvaged 3 pieces of card

I also used one of my stamps I have never used so that was a bonus

Okay here are the ingredients used

DL size card with sunshine yellow and black card for mat/layering

Lavina stamps- Bee mini and Fairy buttercups

Versafine clair - Nocturne, Verdant and Cheerful Joy

Elements - Truffles, Sundance and Sahara

yellow sparkle posca pen

Stickles Golden Rod

Sakura yellow fluorescent gel pen

glossy accents for the bees bodies

water splats


Thank you for coming on over to say hi

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges


Ellibelles I spy with my little eye  wings-ATG 01/06 unlimited



Krafty Chicks 714 Stamps 12/05 unlimited 


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the colours and little Bees.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORgeous! I LOve the colours and such a pretty scene.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You card sparkles! Such a beautiful work of art with all the different layers. Thank you for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is so pretty too, such a fun spring/summer scene! Great to see you again at I spy with my little eye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Elaine. Love those bees. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concepts. Karen K (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...