My lovely followers

Saturday 18 May 2024

Seeking magic 2

 Hello everyone

I do hope you are all good

I made a few backgrounds, now cut into tags, using my Kuretake Gansai Tambi paints - such beautiful colours and fabulous pigments.  I have almost got them all

For this project I have used

6 inch tags Watercolour card

Lavinia stamps - Wild leaaf corner, Dana, Fairy Foragers and Elfin caps

Elements Mulberry

Versafine Clair - Nocturne and Twilight

Kuretake Gansai Tambi Paints - Graphite

Various WOW foils

White, red and yellow pastel pencils

White and pink posca pens

Purple and Golden Rod stickles

Thank you so much for visiting me today

Love and Hugs 

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges








7 comments:

  1. A so sparkling and lovely tag, thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag and background-love the stamps and bling.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely depth in your pretty tag, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping May challenge. I see Carol thanks for for joining us at Stamping Sensations - have you removed your entry as it's no on the linky?

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun. No the image is in link up don't know what is happening. Blogs playing up yet again lol x

      Delete
  4. This is beautiful! I love that it seems to sparkle. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful! I like the dreamy image. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping May challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...