My lovely followers

Thursday 23 May 2024

Orb struck

Hey everyone hope you are well

I have put together another tag, a smaller one than yesterday

For this one I used the following

4.75 x 3.35 inch tag

Elements - Lime Punch, Dark denim and greensleeves

Versafine clair - Rain forest, Spruce and Nocturne

Lavinia stencil Pebbles

Gansai Tambi paints Starry colours

Lavinia stamps - Dana, small pixy houses, Elfin cap and River root corner small

Lime green and golden rod Stcikles

White posca pen

Green sparkle posca pen

Yellow Sakura Fluorescent Moonlight pen

Lavinia Earth Green threads

White Sakura gel pen

Thank you so much for visitng me today, really appreciate it

Elaine xx


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...