My lovely followers

Thursday 23 May 2024

Birthday wishes 1

 Hi everyone

Yes I am back with a card today, no tag, no bookmark just a card

I say just a card this was my fourth attempt and it wouldn't be so bad if this was a new design to me - it is not, in the past I have previously made several like this. With age I am getting worse but won't give in lol

For this I used a DL card blank

Lavinia stamps - Open Dandelion, Tall dandelion, Orchard grass, Nigella Damascena, Heartfelt verses and wild summer flower

Versafine Nocturne

Elements - Graphite

Kuretake clean colour pens green, orange and yellow

Mondeluez watercolour pencils purple

Glossy accents

Thank you for visitng me really appreciate it. 

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

 A Perfect Time to Craft May AG 28/06 unlimited

NBUS Challenge - No. 62 Never Before Used Stuff Nigella Damascena stamp - unlimited








5 comments:

  1. This is stunning, I love the spotlight dandelion with the "shadow" design. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and great design -love the fabulous dandelion stamp.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolutely beautiful card! I love how you have made the difference between the grey and white and color! Just gorgeous thank you for joining our challenge this week over at PIP
    Pam with PIP design team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...