My lovely followers

Monday 13 May 2024

Birthday wishes

 Hi all me again

I was asked to make a Birthday card for a friend - so guess what I did lol.

I wanted to keep it quite minimal - well I tried!

I used the following ingredients

7x7 inch card base with teal mat/layering

Elements ink mermaid

Distress inks - aged mahogany and peacock feathers

Modeluez watercolour pencils - aqua and pink 

Lavinia stamps - Heartfelt verses and Luna Lights

Lavinia stencil - Pebbles

Sakura gelly roll stardust clear pen

Glossy accents


Thank you for popping over to say hi

Elaine xx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and stamps,great background and love the colour combination.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...