My lovely followers

Sunday 20 May 2012

Kanban - Tres Chic

Good afternoon one and all

And what beatiful weather today and here I am indoors crafting lol....well what else could I be doing? housework NAH!

I stamped up this image on friday, coloured it and splashed all over with glitter.  However it has been sitting on my table since waiting patiently for me to do something with it lol.  I want all white but just couldn't get it together for some reason. I became really determined today as there are other cards I want to get on with.  Always jumping ahead of myself.. NOT GOOD, makes me impatient for finished items lol.

Any I used two embossing folders for the back ground and used spellbinders ribbon banner for the sentiment threaded with ribbon of course lol.  Then I discovered I did not have any white flowers so I had to go with cream but I think that works okay.  By the way the flowers are from WOC as usual.  I used mega amount of pearl sprays with the flowers.  And of course not forgetting the bow I made.  I glittered the edges of the embossed/scalloped edges and also on the backing to the frame etc.  Loads of glitter.. You should see the black rug under my chair... oops looks like I'll be doing the housework afterall LOL.  The inside as always compliments the front.


I will be entering this creation into the following challenges 

The sweet shop - Faux ruffles (dress)
Stamp, scrap and doodle - Flowers
Anyway that is it for me for the moment 

Hugz Elaine xxx


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card; I was surprised there was no comments but you just wait; they will come! Your card is stunningly elegant!

    Thanks for participating in Crafty Ribbons bi-monthly challenge and welcome back Thursday for a new one!!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  2. O my word!!! what a beautiful card.. very elegant... love those papers and design... Brillant!!! I came across your blog while blog hopping... Its fabulous, so I'm your newest follower... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you're card, fine job!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Hope to see you back next week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. love the lacy feminine look..

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant card! Love the pretty image and the dress with the ruffle. The embellishments look lovely. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this one caught my attention! I love this card you created Ellapu! So pretty! Anything that glitters catches my eye - LOL! Stunning! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at CMM! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh this is GORGEOUS!! Love the elegance! I am sorry for being so late!! I hope you will you join us again in the SWEET STOP SKETCH! Thank you for playing along! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely gorgeous wow lots of bling thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Downloads Hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another stunning card, I love everything about this one. It's great that you try a variety of styles.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...