My lovely followers

Friday 1 August 2014

Altered challenge time - F

Happy 1st of the month

Hope you are all well and enjoying the sunny weather. I know I am, makes everything feel good.  Anyway it is time for another challenge over at Altered Eclectics and I seem to have the bug (yes another bug) to pretty up hats lol.  First it was canvas, then hearts and now hats lol.  When will it end I ask ya?

Anyway I painted the hat white.  This time I used flowers from rosette braid - no handmade this time was feeling lazy though I did make all the bows.  I used some applique leaves and spray pearls.  Thats it all done.

Hope you like my project for this month and I hope you pop on over to Altered Eclectics and join in the fun.

Sorry for overload of pics but I just can't help myself lol










Hugz and love

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hat thanks for joining in at crafting at the weekend and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW FACTOR!! Loving you made the hat and how you added all the details. It makes for a great creation. Thank you for sharing your awesome creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge!!

    Tamie 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Elaine, this is such a wonderful altered had. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Cheers,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project for our vintage challenge, thanks for sharing at OLLCB x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous project!
    Thanks for sharing with us at OLLCB
    this time!
    Good luck!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! Thanks for entering our challenge over at That Craft Place. Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, vintage, girly...
    Thank you for playing with us over at Crafting By Design this month & good luck!
    Sanja, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry for the late comment! This is a wonderful project! Thank you for sharing your lovely work with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...