My lovely followers

Sunday 14 September 2014

Another card for my stash.....F

Hi everyone

I am getting to like these stamps for fun birthday cards.  They make me chuckle and this one is me all over!

Ingredients

Kraft card
orange and yellow coredinations card distressed
Stamp - Dolly Mama's
coloured pens
stamp letters embossed with clear embossing powder
red and green TH DI sponged around image

Thats it really - just shook all ingredients together and a wave in the air and voila all done!




Thanks for dropping by and please do ring the doorbell and pop in!

Hugz Elaine xxx



2 comments:

  1. love the quirky image,great colouring and fun-or is it lol-sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a awesome card! I love the stamp and your design. Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...