I had a couple of trees I had purchased from Fernli designs a while back and some little wooden birds. These were all painted using H2O's. I had some moss which I coloured using dylusion sprays. This was all stuck down around the trees. I did not put the front back on - I shall end up using it in another project at a later date. All done and here are the remainder of the photos. Apologies for not producing brilliant photos. It didn't matter at what angle I took them it was either too dark or light.
That's it for today and thank you or dropping by. Why not head on over to Altered Eclectics and join in with your challenge.
Hugz and love
Elaine aka Ellapu xxx
This has been entered into the following challenges