My lovely followers

Thursday 17 December 2015

Quickie crochet decoration *

Just another quickie.  I have been making alot of decorations this year and just cant seem to stop lol.  I made this one tonight - a mini crochet wreath for my tree.  Though it is not traditional green I actually like it in white with the sheer red ribbon threaded through the holes.



I do hope you have enjoyed your visit tonight and please call again real soon.  I suspect I will be still sharing Christmas projects right into the New year lol.

Thanks again for visiting

Hugz always xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely crochet ornament TFSS Craft Rocket Challenges Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's lovely. Very creative. Thanks for joining 2 Crafty Girls Anything Goes Challenge.
    Happy Holidays,
    DT Jessica
    Creative Crafting Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely piece of crochet. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely delicate ornament. Thanks for sharing with us this time. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Girls challenge. We hope you will join us again soon. Mary (DT)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty crocheted ornament! Very pretty and sweet and that ribbon is the perfect touch on it! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our December challenge. Merry Christmas to you! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...