My lovely followers

Sunday 8 August 2021

Watch this space..........

 Hi all

I have decided to try and reignite my blog.  As many of you know I used to run two design teams, Altered Eclectics and Eclectic Ellapu where I had lots of fabulous designers working tirelessly for my blogs to showcase their work on a monthly basis to give others inspiration.  They were absolutely so talented.  I was also a member of many design teams. Unfortunately I became ill and no longer had any aspirations to make anything at all. I was heavily into mixed media art and altering objects.  I decided a couple of months ago to restart concentrating on making cards.  

I will on occasion showcase some of my makes now and then and maybe enter some challenges in blogland and on Facebook pages.

Anyway that's my very short announcement and will be posting in the very near future

Elaine (aka Ellapu)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...