My lovely followers

Saturday 25 June 2022

Flutterby

 I have made another CAS card but this time it is a one layer, one image, pale stenciling and a sentiment which fits in with the challenges stated below the image.

The stamps I have no idea whose they are had them so long and lost the packaging.  The stencil however is a Tim Holtz one.

I part stamped the butterfly off the card using Archival ink in Coffee and used for the sentiment

I used scattered straw oxide ink the the stencil


Thankyou for coming on over to my blog much appreciate your visit
This has been entered into the following challenges

6 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...