My lovely followers

Saturday 21 October 2023

We are gathered here today

 I know it is the third time posting today but all I can say is I have been on a roll. 

This is the final today-I promise

I used an 8x8inch card

For this I used the following Lavinia Ingredients

Elements Paprika and Graphite

Versafine clair Nocturne

Circle mask

Orchard grass, Brodwin, Woodland mice, Maka, Crow set, Tree branch

Feather leaf stencil

Black glitter gel pen (can barely see in photo)

Thank you for coming on over again

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Lavinia creative challenge Animals Gather 25/10 maxed

A perfect time to craft ag's October 28/11 unlimited

Allys angels 75 ATG's 15/11 7/8 entries

A place to start anything goes October 01/11 maxed RISING STAR

Sheepski 79 autumn/halloween 01/11 maxed

Classic design October 10 anything goes 15/11 unlimited



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous monochrome card,love the colour and all the stramps.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful monochrome card, thanks for joining us at A Place to Start for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always creative, always beautifully executed! Thanks for another fabulous submission to our challenge at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore tout ce que tu fais. Félicitations pour ton rising star.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...