My lovely followers

Wednesday 27 March 2024

Art from the heart

 Hello again I am back and probably for the final time today

I had this idea for a very quick card after seeing a painting on etsy.  I had the dandelion stamps and dinkles what more can a girl ask for lol

I have called this ''Art from the heart'' obviously!

For this project I used

Lavinia stamps - Dandelions and Art from the heart

Nocturne Versafine clair for the dandelions and sentiment.  I did not heat emboss the dandelions as I want the colour to be at one with them and not separate from them - I don't know if that makes sense but I know what I mean lol

Lavinia Dinkles powder - Chili Jam, deep yellow, yellow, Lime divine and burnt orange

Stickles Platinum, golden rod, gold and candy cane

Lot of mess for the process but am quite pleased with the outcome

Thank you for coming on over again

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Word art wednesday 641-642 10/04 1/3 entries

Ellibelles corners ag 01/04 maxed

Double trouble 162 spring florals 01/04 1/3 entries

Creatalicious 275 ag's 01/04 maxed

Stamping sensations Spring in the air 01/04 1/3entries

Allsorts 7734 ag's 01/04 1/3 entries

Classic design-'March april  ATG 16/04 unlimited


12 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and background-love the beautiful sparkly dandelions.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, not sure what Dinkles are but it's a nice finish, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours used and what a very useful and beautiful stamp, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful, the background colours are stunning! Thank you for sharing at Stamping Sensations and Crafty Catz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's just gorgeous, the colors are so vivid and you captured the sparkle so well! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous background and design using this sparkly medium. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous - love the gradiation of colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw this beauty at Allsorts - had to visit to say how much I loved it. It’s so vibrant and the bit of sparkle is just perfect. Love those Lavinia dandelions x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning, Elaine. I love the glimmery touches. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday and please stop by again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your background blending and all the sparkle in your flowers. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful sparkle on this pretty card! Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...