My lovely followers

Sunday 7 April 2024

Quickie tags 2

Hi all 

Here we are again with a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create and the theme is always Anything goes with an optional theme which for this month is ''a splash of colour''

I am an anything goes DT and for this month I have chosen to make a couple of tags using

Lavinia stamps Lupin, Lupin Silhouette. 

Lavinia Replenish stencil for background

Hill mask for the grounding

Brown and pink Watercolour pencils for larger Lupin.  I just adore him.

Jute twine

White pastel pencil for highlights

I have not added a sentiment as I do not know until an occasion crops up


Anyhow I do hope you have enjoyed visiting me.  We would love to see you over at 613, knock on the door, come on in and join in with the fun.

Hugz Elaine xxx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Classic design-'March april  ATG 16/04 unlimited


A Perfect Time to Craft April AG 28/04 unlimited


5 comments:

  1. Superb tags I absolutely love the images they are wonderful thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! GORgeous tags. I LOve your design.
    Thank you so much for sharing them with us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring on your beautiful tags! Thank you so much for sharing your project at Alllsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful tags with these fabulous hares and love the stenciling!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...