My lovely followers

Friday 16 December 2011

Christy Croll Vampire Forever with Make it Crafty Ornate Floral Frame

Evening everyone.....

Tonight I have been really busy getting my tree decorated and in between putting this card together.  I was quite excited about this one as I had merged the images before going to bed last night and all day long at work I had been thinking about getting down to it LOL.  I merged Vampire forever by Christy Croll at Tiddlyinks with Ornate Floral Frame from Make it Crafty.


The images look so gorgeous together, well I think so anyway LOL.  I used prisma pencils...again! The backing papers are from Beige by you - LynneCall designs.  Really lovely papers.  


I stitched the papers to the card as you will see.  I decided this would make a lovely wedding card so I just used the computer to write a simple sentiment which has also been stitched.


The pearl gems, ribbon and lace are from my stash.  


I made the roses myself and this time instead of using mulberry papers I wanted to carry the beige/brown theme so decided to use Bazzill Kraft card.  Was not as easy to shape but pleased with the results all the same.  I also used diecut leaves and petals underneath the roses.  I used distressed stickles on them.  Could't make a card without some kind of sparkle LOL.


The inside is simple however follows the theme throughout.

Anyway thats enough for me tonight.  Hope you enjoyed your visit and I am sure I won't be away for long LOL.

Hugz Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...