My lovely followers

Monday 19 December 2011

Sassy Studio Designs Bella Bride and Make it Crafty Carriage of Love

The images I decided to work upon are just as the heading above says....Bella Bride next to her Carriage of Love.  I know when I was alittle girl I dreamt of travellingin style all romantic like and then I woke up LOL. I feel I may be getting boring here because it is yet another wedding card LOL




The backing papers are from Wedded Bliss @ Raspberry Road designs.  I used a corner die on the coordinationing strip beneath the image.  I think it adds something to the card... don't know what though LOL.  Actually this card is quite simple and I wanted it that way as the image, I feel is the card.  Does that make sense to anyone???


I used my pencils to colour the image and the carried the theme over inside.  I used gems pearls and ribbons from my stash and plenty of glitter..... I must wean myself off from the glitter... My rug looks pretty though LOL....

Well thats it for that one so I will get myself up the wooden hill and catch up on some Z'dz.....

Hugz Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...