My lovely followers

Thursday 22 December 2011

Zoe Celebrates - Make it Crafty

Evening all (well those that visit!) 

Tonight I felt driven to make a patchwork type of background.  I used five papers from Pretty in Plaid collection by Raspberry Road. I cut out seperate squares and attached them to Bazzill car. I also made corners and placed them over the image corners.


The image is Zoe Celebrates from Make it Crafty.  She is such a fun character and I loved colouring her up.  Her hair is just so so... fantastic to work with.  This card will be fantastic for a girls birthday.. well actually Zoe is so cute even an adult will appreciate her.  So full of energy....



I coloured her hair with promarkers and prisma pencils and the remainder of the image with my pencils.


I used my bigshot for the swirl and the flowers I made up from my stash.  I fastened them together with tiny brads from my stash. I threaded pink coloured fine raffia  through a pink button also from my stash.

  
The sentiment is from Cardmaking Downloads (can you believe it I actually remembered where it comes from LOL). I coloured it using Tim Holtz Tattered Roses distress ink.


The inside carries the same theme from the front.  The bottom line is I really enjoyed working on this project .  I'm sure this card will come in useful ......

Anyway I'm off  for a while.  I may be back  later if I get on with another card LOL....

Hugz Elaine x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...