My lovely followers

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Sneaky Bear Birthday cupcake from Sassy Cheryl

Tonight I have been busy getting this card done for someone at work with time running out as usual!  Its her Nans 90th birthday on Christmas Day, her eyesight quite poor so the request was to keep it simple and pretty.  A bear was another must so I actually got round to using this image for the first time tonight and believe me this has been hanging around for a while now... I think I have far too many LOL.  I bought Sneaky bear from Sassy Cheryls.


The backing is a mixture of cream and pink cardstock which I ran through my bigshot for the snowflake effect seeing as her birthday is Christmas Day.  The edges of the card were cut also in Bigshot.  Sneaky was coloured using my pencils with a touch of glitter on the cake and candles.

 

Isn't he just the cutest and was a joy to colour too.  The inside of the card follows the theme of the front but I added some tiny balloons on the inside.  I used a punch for them and attached some string to them.  The jury is out on whether I add some glitter to them in the next 24 hours LOL.  I know she is 90 but I think everyone is entitled toa cute card and  hope it makes her smile.  It's a ripe old age to celebrate huh!


Right once again it is late and now I need to head to bed.  No work tomorrow but I have to attend a funeral so need to be a little mindful of what I am doing....

Night night all and thanks for dropping by......

Hugz Elaine x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...