My lovely followers

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Victorian Couple - Christy Croll

Hey I am back again with the posting of my new card.  The image is Victorian Couple by Christy Croll @ Tiddlyinks.  



I coloured the image with my ever faithful pencils. The backing papers are from  Victorian Beauty @ The Paper Shelter



The doily from Poppys Cabin got itself  inked up using Tim Holtz Tattered Rose distress ink which I also used on the sentiment, my handmade roses and the swirl die cut.   


As you see I have stitched this card... been a while since stitching but was in the mood for some reason LOL.I hand tied the ribbon and the cream cotton lace with ribbon threaded through was in my stash.  I finished it off with a few pearl gems also from my stash.




I have decorated the inside of the card to compliment the front.....




Well that is it from me tonight as I have been commissioned to make an 8oth Birthday card... 


Hope you have enjoyed your visit... Have a good evening all


Hugz Elaine xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...