My lovely followers

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Lizzie with Gift - Make it Crafty

Just a quickie tonight.. again.  I was experimenting with my coredinations paper by Tim Holtz.  Had it sitting there quite a while so tonight I thought I would branch out so to speak......


I used an embossing folder on the coredinations card and then roughed it some lol.  Quite efffective I think.  I also embossed lilac card and used Tim Holtz distress ink to highlight the pattern.  I used the ink on the mini doily from Poppyscabin.  The sentiment I am sorry to say that I cannot remember where I bought it from.  If I remember I will link to it.  


Now for the cute image.  She is called Lizzie with gift and she is from Make it Crafty.  I really like that site....
The ribbon is from my stash.  I have not decorated the inside and I am unsure whether to or not.  I think I may keep the card in my stash for those birthdays or occasions that I forgot about until last minute.  I am sure I am not the only one that does that.  Anyway that is it for me today...
Take care and god bless
Hugz Elaine x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...