Pages

My lovely followers

Monday, 19 December 2011

Lab Christmas - Mo Manning

I'm back again.. was about to head off to bed and realised I ought to post this one before it leaves my hands forever tomorrow.  I have been asked by a work colleague to make this Christmas card for her mother.  I loved making this one as the images of Lab Christmas is too cute for words ......


I embossed the background with my faithful Big shot and carried that through to part of the image.  No backing papers which makes a change.. Just plain and simple....I computer generate the sentiment (Wordart I think) and added a few pearls from my stash.


The inside just compliments the front.


Well folks this is it.. defo up to bed.......Night all and thank you for dropping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...