My lovely followers

Saturday 15 July 2023

Aurora

 Yes me again so hello to you all

Today is a Lavinia stamps card. I just love making floral/girlie type cards of course alongside all of my other styles - One just has to do something different now and then

For this one I have used all the listed products used

Stamps - Aurora, blebells, fuschia, orchard grass, lavender and leaf spray

Versafine clair inks - nocturne, monarch, medieval blue, warm breeze, twighlight and purple delight

Lavinia stencil -flourish

Water colour pencils - blue and purple

Elements ink pad - mermaid, 

Stickles glitter though not that visible in the photo

White posca pen flicked randomly over the card

White pastel pencil

Envelope decorated to compliment card

Circle mask from my stencil for the moon

No sentiment as will use it when needed and decide what wording is required at the time




Thank you as always for coming on over to my blog. Hope to see you here again real soon

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Crafty Catz anything 646 goes option sparkle 21/08 1/3 entries

We love stampin July Fabulous florals 01/08 maxed

We love to create 6 anything goes 01/08 1/3 entries


The Sisterhood of crafters - In the garden 1/3 entries 01/08


Allsorts 737 Anything goes 01/08 1/3 entries


lets craft and create 197 ATG add flowers 01/08 1/3 entries


Sweet Stamping blooming beautiful 01/08 1/3 entries

A Perfect time to craft anything goes July 28/08 unlimited

Classic Design anything goes July 01/08 




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and stamps-love the colours and see you remembered the envelope too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie and yes indeed I did remember. I am sure you will let me know if I don't lol xx

      Delete
  2. A beautiful, magical scene, Elaine. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again ... oh wow! I just noticed the envelope ... your card is stunning and the envelope is equally stunning! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous scene and very beautiful colours! Love the matching envelope too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...