My lovely followers

Friday 14 July 2023

Notes on high

 Hell everyone, hope you all well

I made a Card-io stamp card and I wanted to make it quite vintage so I used the following to achieve this (well I hope I have done so lol)

I have called this one ''Notes on high''

I used Cream card for the card blank and the front panel

Cardio stamps used

The twig stamp from Oriental blossoms,

The birds and notes from Christmas Chorus 

Holly from Holly Hideaway

The berries I used a red posca pen

sentiment unknown origin except I know it was in my drawer lol

Versafine clair ink pad Pinecone for the stamping and the blending

Circle stencil and mask for the spotlght feature

Yellow and brown pastel pencils

Brown fineline pen around the sentiment, all scruffy looking and have to admit my pen slipped onto the sentiment and I though what the hell and carried on scribbling over the rest lol ( I could have said it was intentional but wasn't to be!!!!)

Lavinia holographic glitter randomly on the branches

Nuvo glitter gloss on some of the leaves though not visible in the photo


I want to thank you for visiting my blog, it puts a smile on my face - though you can't see it!!!

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Christmas Craft Creations:  anything goes

Starstampz 48 Christmas in July 15/08 1/3 entries


 DL.Art July anything goes 01/08 1 entry per day 

Krafty Chicks 672 week 2 Christmas 21/07 unlimited 

Pearly Sparkles July 86 Christmas 2/08

Little red wagon 713 Christmas or New Year 01/08

A Perfect time to craft anything goes July 28/08 unlimited

Classic Design anything goes July 01/08 













11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the holly wreath,the little birds and all the sparkle, tbh intentional or not the sentiment fits well with the wreath.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carol. Really appreciate your kind words xx

      Delete
  2. Stunning card, love the design and images, love how you did the sentiment, even if it was started as an error.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Faith - it is what I would call a happy accident xx

      Delete
  3. This is such a beautiful Christmas card !! I love the wreath, the birds, and the vintage look
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART July 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE.
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It´s a lovely scene with the singing birds, Elaine and i like the sparkle on the wreath.

    Thanks for joining our Christmas or New Year Challenge @ Little Red Wagon. I hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge!

    lovies, =o) kel
    The Holly & Ivy Christmas DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's just lovely! Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge, Sarah - DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing work, so glad you're joining us in this Star Stampz Challenge!
    --- DT Gina Ang ---
    Star Stampz Challenge #47 - Christmas In July

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work!!! Thank you for joining our Crafty Gals Corner Challenge!!!
    -CGC DT Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous.... Are always so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...