My lovely followers

Thursday 27 July 2023

Flower Forest

Hi all , just a quick card, well in comparison to me spending ages as usual. 

I taped around the edges of the card and one strip 2/3 away down the card for the sentiment however never went to plan.  I decided to stamp at the bottom and up one side, as you can see.  Left enough room for the sentiment though lol. 

For this one I used just 2 sets of Lavinia stamps -  words from Harmony and Leaf  spray

Nocturne and Rain forest Versafine clair

Olive and Graphite elements ink

Stickles

Complimentary envelope





Thank you for coming over to see me

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

 Simply Create too 192 favourite colours 01/08 unlimited

3 comments:

  1. Can I call this a flower forest? to me, it is and just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you and yes you can, I may even change the name of it xx

      Delete
  2. Your card is so pretty, I love where you placed the sentiment
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART July 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE. Or the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #327
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...