My lovely followers

Saturday 1 July 2023

Happy 90th

 It is time once again for our new challenge over at AAA Birthday and theme is Butterflies and was chosen by me. 


It is one of my neighbours 90th birthday so wanted something really pretty. 

I used a PNG image of a frame and inserted the words in my photoscapex.  I printed it twice as I wanted to punch out 3 butterflies from the same colours.  I diecut a circle through the image for an aperture and then placed it back over matching up the image . 

I punched out three butterflies, stuck their bodies to the card and then used liquid pearls down the centre and a few on the card trailing behind them.

I dry embossed lines around the edge of front panel using my scoreboard









Why now head on over to AAA Birthday and join in with our fun challenge

We would love to see you there

Hugz Elaine DT

This has been entered into the following challenges

A Perfect time to craft JULY  anything goes 01/08 unlimited

Classic design July unlimited 01/07

Dream Valley Challenge 297 Dies/punches 22/07


5 comments:

  1. hi Elaine, I love your beautiful and elegant butterfly cards. Wel done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Elaine! I'm sure your neighbour loved/will love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this is my other favorite! I may have to CASE this! I need a card by Tuesday and this speaks to what was in my head. Only yours looks better :D) Beautiful work, as always!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and clever card Elaine. The colours are gorgeous. I'm sure your neighbour loved it. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...