My lovely followers

Monday 17 July 2023

You're never too old

 This is going to be the last for me today... I have been on a roll today

I have made another DL card using Lavinia stamps Flora, Lavender, Open dandelion and orchard grass

Element ink Violet calk

Nocturne Versafine Clair

Circle mask

Coloured using polychromo pencils, 3 shades of lilac/purple

white and purple posca pens for the splatters

White pastel pencils

Stickles however not visible in the photo

Black sharpie

Black fineliner

Sentiment is a from a sheet of sentiments I found in one of my drawers - have to resort to them until my sentiments turn up from latest purchase from Lavinia


Thank you for coming over to see me, great to see you

Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

Crafty Catz 645 anything goes 20/07 maxed

Simply Create too 192 favourite colours 01/08 unlimited

A Perfect time to craft anything goes July 28/08 unlimited

Classic Design anything goes July unlimited WINNER

 DL.Art July anything goes 01/08 1 entry per day 

The Four Seasons Summer July 01/08 2/3 entries maxed

Daisy chain 76 summertime 01/08 2/3 entriesmaxed

Wordart Wednesday week 603/604 anything goes 20/07 1/3 entries maxed

4 comments:

  1. I love your slimline cards and those beautiful flower stamps, I like just the pop of colour too
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You know how much I love the color purple and this card really speaks to me! BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...this is so pretty Elaine. The detail on the envelope is a lovely touch. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and I love the envelope decorated. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Gail DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...