My lovely followers

Monday 14 November 2011

Hi everyone, well I finally did it I finished the twisted easel card on the table. As you will see the image is Carollers Three by Mo Manning. 




I have made this card specifically for next weeks challenge of Winter for Mo's Digital Pencil challenge. 



The backing papers are by Summer Driggs, ribbon tied by me and the roses are made by me using the die for english rose and then painstaking rolled. The brad and snowflake charm is from Wild Orchid Crafts which holds the card in position one hopes. I coloured the image using prismacolor pencils.


Anyways thats it from me now and I hope you all enjoy looking at my latest creation.
Hugz Elaine

4 comments:

  1. Elaine, your twisted easel card with the carolers is beautiful. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your compliment.. makes my day to hear such things x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine...I know you made this card for this week's Mo challenge...and it's really beautiful! Unfortunately, since we we can't allow backlinking...you won't be eligible for this week's drawing. Next time, just be sure you post your card AFTER the weekly Mo's Challenge post announcing the challenge. Your work is gorgeous...and we want to be sure you are eligible to win some more free Mo images!! If you have any questions, please let me know. You can reach me at babynurseva@aol.com

    Thanks so much for making such a gorgeous project and for sharing it with us! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ok .. I'm sorry. Was just too eager to get it onto my blog when I made it.. just too excitable lol.. apologies
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...