My lovely followers

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Jack and Ginger - Mo Manning

Good morning all (and goodness is it early or what LOL) Just woken up and thought I would post this before going to work.  

My father and stepmother have been married 25 years this week so I thought I best put a card together.  I have not wanted to make one due to my Mums death however forced myself last night.

I use Mo Mannings' Jack and Ginger - gorgeous old couple in live huh.  So sweet.  I am unsure as to where the backing papers are from as I have had them printed out for a while.  I will post on here when found.  The sentiment I made on word.  The flowers are from WOC and the corner die is Marianne Creatables.  I used glitter glue and the pearls and ribbon are from my stash.  I coloured the image using promarkers and prisma pencils.







Hugz Elaine xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...