My lovely followers

Saturday 7 July 2012

Gift Bag

Hello everyone 

The challenge over @ Paper ala Mode at The Outlawz is make a birthday gift bad and here is my DT inspiration for that challenge.  This is a really fun challenge so go get yourselves over there and join in the fun. I used 2 A3 pieces of black card and joined them length ways.  I then found a suitable sized box and laid it onto the card.  I wrapped the card round the box as if I were wrapping a gift just to make the bottom of the bag really neat.  I then stuck the bottom down securely using double sided tape. I left the box where it was until I finished covering the front and back with large grey marabou feathers and the sides with black ostrich feathers.  Let me tell you I have been breathing in feathers since lol.  I made tyhe flowers from Tim Holtz die and did not distress or make them fussy as I think it would have been far too much with the feathers.  The ribbon for the handles came from my stash.  I will be using this bag for sure.  My daughter loves divaish items lol.  Will have to make a diva card to match.




Anyway thats all from me at the moment.  This really was a short post eh and I can't even say the inside compliments the front... ;-))) 

This has been entered into the following challenges

Inspire me Fridays - Anything Goes 



Hugz Elaine xxx

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...