My lovely followers

Thursday 23 August 2012

DT Shout out

For my new challenge blog, Eclectic Ellapu.

Details on Eclectic Ellapu..... please go have a peek!

You have seen my work so you will hopefully have a rough idea on what I like... anything creative.  Just bring yourself to the table through your creativity.  It can never be wrong as long as it is you!  My Design Team Leader Paula has already been handpicked and butt kicked into submission to join me.  You can find her blog here

Anyway pop on over to my NEW BLOG

Add your link and maybe we can build something fun together!

Hugz as always

Elaine xxx  PS Please stand by me whilst I fine tune the new blog - seems I can't get the basics right LOL.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...