My lovely followers

Monday 5 May 2014

Birthday heart....D

A friend of mine is 65 tomorrow and seeing as I am obssessed with heart plaques at the moment it felt the right thing to do to put together yet another one lol.

The heart plaque and numbers are from Fernli Designs - fab company producing laser cut shapes.  Love them.

I painted, stamped with crackle stamp on heart and numbers.  I glued a trim round the edge of heart.  I made the cream flower and used parts of some applique I had lying about - I got to use some of my scraps up yayyyy - not many though lol.

Thats it for now......






 

Hugz to all and see you all soon - I might just decorate a heart for a change LOL!
This has been entered into the following challenges

613 avenue create ag 12m
challenges4everybody ag 30m
stamping sensations ag 30m

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful heart and love the fabric flower
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great creation for our challenge Elaine, thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Stamping Sensations More challenge.

    B x (My Grand Calibur candy is still running here)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...