My lovely followers

Sunday 18 May 2014

Spring over at Eclectic Ellapu - D

Well as you can guess from the title the challenge for the Pink Team is Spring.  I very rarely make cards but I actually felt like doing so.  I have so many stamps sitting there unused I thought I best get them out and dust them off LOL!

For this card I used Kraft card and Indigo Blu stamps to portray Spring.  I stamped using archival ink.  I distressed the edges of the card with tea dye TH distress ink.  I also wiped the ink over the images and splashed water over the top to water damage it.  I used cream prisma pencils randomly over the butterflies and dragonflies to try to bring them out of the scene - if you know what I mean LOL.  Now for the pics... enjoy!





Nice and simple post - perhaps I ought to do cards more often ....

Thank you for popping by and please call back soon.  Why not head on over to Eclectic Ellapu and join in with the challenges.  The Purple Teams challenge theme running alongside is a SKETCH.

Love and hugz to you all

13 comments:

  1. Great card thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project hun great make and thanks so much for sharing with us at CFTH. Hope to see you again next time hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is great artwork, love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the stamping on craft(never think of doing that)love the butterfly images and water splashes and the pecil highlights definitely make the images stand out
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Elaine, love that set of stamps,I just picked them up myself. The butterfly's have come out so well. I like the Kraft card and tonal colours you have chosen.
    Thanks for linking up with us over at my Sheri crafts this week.
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely fabulous. I am in love with this card. Thanks so much for explaining your process.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes challenge #5
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Elaine, sadly you can only enter 10 challenges to join in with us at Sarah Hurley 365, hope you can join us next time. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card-antique look and dreamy. Butterflies really stand out and loved the use of water

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card! Love the layout and the peacefulness of it! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Elaine! Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes #5, Dawn DT Member x

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card hope you can join us again next time over at sarah hurely 365

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love this! Fabulous stamping, and I love the delicate colours against the earthy kraft background.. just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us In The Garden at The Artistic Stamper!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...