My lovely followers

Friday 3 February 2023

I am back with Card-io stamps

Hello all I am sorry for being MIA and not posting my in between work from challenges.  Thank goodness I work ahead with my DT obligations that have been going live whilst me being MIA.  Just before the festive period I became really ill and struggled to breathe. cut a long story short went to Docs was put onto oxygen as levels were far too low, ambulance called and was admitted onto High Dependency Respiratory Unit for 10 days - It had turned out it began with flu symptoms and I could not get warm, was constantly coughing and bringing up allsorts from lungs. chest infection and ended up with pneumonia which in turn exuberated my already bad asthma. was seriously ill and was told if I had left it another day the outcome would have been different. I have further appts for lung function tests so oh joy!!! 

So here I am back again in the saddle so to speak - well almost as exhausted all the time lol

I have been playing with my card-io stamps for a while - well practicing and I think I am getting there slowly. 

Stencil and stamps, from mixed sets, are all card-io 



Thanks for stopping by

Elaine x

This has been entered into the following challenges

Crazy is our fame, stencils are our game Anything goes without option 10/02




3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful scene in black and white! I love how elegant it looks! I am so sad to read you were so sick! OMGoodness, you poor thing! Glad you came through OK and are slowly getting back into the normal things. I will lift you in prayer that you continue to improve. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you have been so sick and hope you are back to 100% soon-good luck with future tests.Beautiful monochrome card and love the stamped scene inside the stencil
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO glad you're home and recuperating! Please take care of yourself! This card is AMAZING and your crafty talents are endless! I LOVE your projects! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...