My lovely followers

Thursday 23 February 2023

Magic of Christmas

 Today I am sharing this card I made last night. I used a tree stamp whom I have no idea of its origin which was in that huge gift of craft items I received a couple of weeks ago.

I used a moon mask by Inkylicious and the deer are from a set made by Card-io stamps. The ink used are sky blue and sage by versacolour. Sentiment unknown brand and random snow is glamour dust glitter - very fine.



Thank you for dropping by

Hugz Elaine xx

This has been entered into the following challenges

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the peaceful stamped scene
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A calm and lovely winter scene. Thanks for sharing your deer with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and peaceful winter landscape, a very stylish card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...